segunda-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2006

Today I had to say goodbye for the first time…. And all I could think about was that it is not fair that time goes by so fast, especially when you feel that something is just starting, that is how I feel about by friendship with Pipsa…. It is just starting, and suddenly we will be apart by thousands of kilometres.
I had promised myself that sadness was only allowed in Lisboa, this is my last week here so I should just take the most of it…. But I’m not able to ignore tonight, this was the first of many goodbyes, and yes that makes me sad.
Pipsa, I just want to say that I will be continuing writing in English, that I’m really expecting you in Lisboa, that I will not forget our conversations, specially the last ones, and that this is just the beginning…. It could have been better, we should have had more time to have known each other better… but I’m glad that in the end I can say that I have met you, and that we became friends… it’s not an easy way to begin a friendship, but Erasmus made me a optimistic…. And I’m sure that we will be able to keep it alive.
Have fun travelling! And don’t forget to tell us all about it.

P.S. I loved the dinner today, I'm very happy that you all came!

Sem comentários: